Sunday, October 14, 2007

Counting down, 5...4...3...2...1... Tomorrow have to go back to school again, holidays is over. Oh man! I gonna miss holidays again. Sometimes I have been wondering why some people get so excited when school starts. Getting excited to meet friends? Argh!!! I just want more hoildays!

Today's blog topic is about 2 idiots who don't want to sleep and called 6-8 people to play basketball early in the morning 7.30! Well that two star is YAP PHONG LOONG and TAN BOON PING. Due to the lack of sleep, the next day I fall sick. Sore throat, Flu and Headache. Perhaps I shouldn't blame them but it's their damn fault. Don't want to sleep then called everyone to play basketball early in the morning. So early for what?

I didn't call them and scold or yell at them but last night which is about 1.39AM, 1 idiot called,

Daniel: Hello..
YPL: You sleeping arh?
Daniel: Ah(yes)
YPL: Eh tomorrow morning play basketball!
Daniel: Fuck Off! Go and Die lar!

Then I hang up the phone without saying ByeBye! Damn stupid ass! Called me at 1.39AM to asked me to play basketball! What the hell! I think this is the worst "PRANK" call I received. For those who want to look for me please call me before 11pm. After that you want to find me please send me a message. If you want to try calling me after 11pm, this will be the treatment that I will be giving to you.

No comments: