Thursday, October 25, 2007

New song again. This time it takes me one whole day to upload this song due to some problems with the song format and uploading but I think its worth waiting. Have you listen to this song before? Well this song is sang by Su Zhi Cheng-苏智诚 a part-time 93.3 DJ which is also from a ex group/band, Meng Fei Chuan. This song is a song of a local drama 好儿好女 1&2, the name of this song is "身边的你". I love this song very much! Also I think 苏智诚 sings very well. Hope you like the song that I posted.

Its almost 2 weeks of school. Everything goes very smoothly but this sem is quite a troublesome sem. Why I say this? Its because the school have this sickening rule of bringing a Lap Top to school for every tutorials. Argh!!! So troublesome. Almost everyday we have to carry a 1.8 kg dumbbell to school. Well this dumbbell isn't CHEAP!

No comments: