Sunday, October 07, 2007

Mahjong-ing yesterday with my family. We started at 7.30pm and ended in the morning 3.30am. We played 3 sets in total. In the first 2 set I lost around $6 but in the last set I managed to 反败为胜- turn failure into successes, and "diao zen" for 7 time. From 1.45am to 2.30am. Wahaha... For those played mahjong with me frequently, I think you should know what direction-风, I am in. In the end I won $7 and my cousin is the only loser.

Swee bo? I got this tiles and in taiwan mahjong this is call seven pairs but hongkong mahjong this is not counted which mean I can only have ping hu. Some more I zi mo 8 circle which is left with the only one!

Because we ended too late, my grandma, aunts and cousins decided to stay over and return home at 7am. Yesterday game were great! Everyone is playing for big "tai's-台", aiming for 4 tai's-台and a above.

Today is going to a tiring day for me. I have to give 3 tuitions. One at 12.30pm- 2.30pm, the other one is 2.30pm-4pm and the last one is 4pm-7pm. Swee bo? I am going to die with them! They have their exams like N level and EOY exams and it seems like I am also taking the exams with them too. Well after today I will be free! Really free. I can do whatever I want. I am going to get my bag next week. Yuan, when are you free? I want that 10%!!!

Woohoo.... I am going back to Bukit Batok next week. I miss my nieces. Wahaha... I am going to Suntec or Raffles City to Q for the tempting Donuts. Donut Factory here I come!

No comments: