Friday, October 19, 2007

Today, I rushed back home straight after lecture, because I have to work at 4pm. Clean clean clean. Well this is the photo I took when I was in the bus. See where am I standing. Its at the steps at the ENTRANCE! The bus is too packed but luckily the bus captain let my Mum and I to board the bus. Perhaps this is the reason with I hate to take public transport during peak hour.

Finally its friday! Isn't it good? But we can also view it on another view which is 3days to monday. Haahaaa.... First week of school, we get to know what to buy for each modules. Well all the books isn't cheap. Marketing textbook cost $30, Excel & Access textbook cost $37 and all the notes cost $23. In total the books and notes cost $90! Everyone gone broke! No spare money for myself to spend. Argh!!! Everything is so expensive nowadays, even the price of the food increases. OMG!

Did you watch Armageddon last night? Cool! This is my first time watching this movie and this is a great movie. Don't you agree?

No comments: