Saturday, October 20, 2007

When to Bugis with my cousin as he want to buy some clothes. We shop around and I saw one Billabong Tee which cost $46. I am going to get it! Cai jun is going to buy for me as my last year birthday present. Wahaha...

Well today I messenged my Ex 2nd-in-charge, asked her whether Coldwear want to hire part-timer? Well she said "yes" Coldwear is still hiring people. Haiz.... Got no choice but to get back to Coldwear to work again. Currently I earned only $100/- per month. I can only give tuition next year 2008, now all the secondary school students have completed their exams which means no business for me. Argh!!! The only thing I am worried about is whether I can handle my school work or not. Hopefully I can.

Beginning a tuition teacher isn't that good. You have businese coming in when there is exams round the corner or school starts but you will be umemployed when they finished their exams and having/enjoying their holidays. This is what I face. UNEMPLOYMENT!

No comments: