Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Finally all chalets and gathering is over! I am finally back home.

Yesterday is the last day of the chalet at Alohal Loyang. Jun hao, Qing li, Chun ting, Han hui, Cai Jun, Venetia, Pearlyn"s", Yuan and Char went over yesterday and of course we have our mahjong session. I won $13.50 for the first set. However, I didnt continue to play the second set because I have to go and help my aunt for the food. So Cai jun take over me and said this


Cj: Eh Dan, if lose we half half hor?

Dan: Huh? I got win lei!


See that! Cj got this feeling that she will lose! And of course I have the same feeling too! But guess what? She won! $50? No way man! Is $o.50! Play for so long only win 50 cents, might as well dont play. At least she didnt lose all my money! Anyway Cj is moving this sunday and poor han hui, cj is moving near your house.

The mahjong session ended at 12am. Well the people went off after that.

Today, i reached home around 11am and Samuel called me for pool again. Well I agree and meet him at 2 but later I couldnt wake up and push it to 3. My pool skill is failing! I lose many rounds and this is not the first time. Perhaps I should stop playing pool and focus on Mahjong! haaaa not focus on studies.

No comments: