Monday, November 05, 2007

15 days to my birthday. Well, this year my birthday celebration will be celebrating with P.Tan. We will be celebrating on 21November which is one day after my birthday. I think very thing is confirm. We will be meeting in the evening around 7.30pm for dinner at Goldenmile for Thai food. After that, we will be going to Zouk.

Argh!!! The rashes on my hand is so damn itchy. When will the rashes go away?

Is anybody interested to play badminton this coming wednesday? If you are interested please let me know.

Time: 7.00
Venue: Hougang Sport Complex

(UPSIZED)
Guess what? I am back from the family clinic.Well I when to consult the doctor and he told me that the rashes is not cause by Seafood, its detergent. Now I know what is really going on, the cause of the rashes is actually due to my work. Remember I clean windows? Ya! this is the main causes. But, too bad I can't claim the $35 of consultation fees from my uncle. At least, I know what is the causes to my rashes.

What I want for my birthday present this year? Well... I want lots of clothes(XL please!), a pair of NUM Havaianas, NUM bag and .... Erm.. Actually I want a set of Tarot cards but I don't think I really need that?

No comments: