Friday, November 16, 2007

Projects and ICA's are coming. Next 2 week is going to be a busy week. Marketing project, Statistics project, Access Project presentation, Marco econs ICA and POA ICA is on the way. Damn! So many things to do. Marketing project is due next week, I only done 15% of the project. To be frank, I am not in the mood for projects. Haha... I also realised in this semster there is more tutorial questions.

During the 2 weeks holidays, my family and my aunts will be going to Malaysia. But we haven't get the ticket. Well, of course I am happy to go there but before I go I have to spend $70 on passport. My aunt said that we have to change our passport. So troublesome! Spend $70 for a passport! To me, this is a waste of money.

Also, I have not meet up some of my friends for months. Everyone is busy with their work and studies. Now, we seldom play Mahjong, "K", Pool, Dinner and of course our hobby to Kar Jiao Wei. Haha... Maybe we should meet up one day to complete all this "mission".

No comments: