Monday, November 26, 2007


Anyone knows how to use FACEBOOK? I have been wondering how the hell can I get the account done and how to use it. I asked Han Hui and she gave me this answer, " Just like Friendster lor!". Aiyo! I couldn't even get my account done how am I going to use the Facebook. Any "kind" soul are willing to teach me?

Upsize!
Back from jogging, this is the first time I feel so cold while jogging. The wind that is blowing toward me is so cooling.

After that, my mum and I rushed home to make sure that we are able to reach home before 7pm to catch the S-pop hurray! I seriously think that 梦飞船 sung really well, but too bad they are on their separate ways. What a waste!

I want to get this album, but this album haven't release in Singapore. Anyone have friends living in Taiwan? Taiwan have already release long ago. If you have friends there let me know! Cause I want this album!!!!



This song is sung by them, do you like it? But too bad it is recorded one.

No comments: