Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mood swing today.

Firstly, I was late for tutorial but not very late. The worst thing is that I have problems using the Dac-easy software.

Secondly, Alvin told me that our Statistic project topic is not a good one(cause Badri said that to Rachel group). Which means we have to change again. See! As I said, Project SUX!

Thirdly, my mum came back home with a black face! Which I don't know why but as usual I BO CHAP!

Lastly, today basketball really really suck like hell! I can hardly score! and worst of all, most of the ball bounce out of the ring!

See! The star of the day. Yap Phong Loong and Tan Hong Rui (the one in white). Well Hong Rui give a killer shot and the basketball got stuck at the side of the ring. Then hero Yap Phong Loong, take the risk of stepping on the rubbish bin to take down the basketball.
Anyway, for those frequent visitor of my blog, I think you know who is Yap Phong Loong. He is the one who call me at 2am to ask me to play basketball at 8am. Too bad, I didnt manage to capture his face. Haha....
To TAN BOON PING, I think you are posting a stupid tag. Of course I want the world to know that this 20th Nov is my birthday, and I want my friends to celebrate with me at Goldenmile and Zouk. If I don't want to tell anyone I don't have to bother to post in my blog! And blog is a so called opened to public diary, which means I write what I want and post what I like. Dumb! Char! If you read this, please help me to call Boon to read too.. Cause this section is I use my precious time to write for Boon one. Ask him not to thank me! It's okay. Haha...

No comments: