Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally, I got my Facebook account but I don't how to use all the functions. Han hui baked me a cake from bakery and what should I do? Bake her one? But why we have to pay for the cake? Aiyo! so confusing.

Have you ever experience bitting your lips when you are eating? Do you know why this happened? Well, my mum told me that this is due to heaty and I just experience bitting my lip just now. The next thing is going to happen is Ulcer! Well, who cares! Remember? I am the KING OF ULCER! With ulcers every month without fail. I doubt there is anyone who have ulcers that frequently as I do, and now I am used to it.

The two weeks holiday is coming! Two more weeks of school, after that will be our holidays! Hurray!!! This is what I have been looking forward for! Haha...

No comments: