Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Kuku TAN! ( Blogger don't like your kuku FACE, it took me 4 time to post ur FACE in my blog!)

Yesterday, it's my Birthday and my Mum gave me a big surprise early in the morning around 7am. She wake me up and said, "Eh Ming, you got see my handphone a not?". Well, I have no choice but to wake up and help her find. I guess this is the best and weirdest surprise I ever had.

Thank to BA0701 for the present, cake and card.
I didn't go out yesterday to celebrate my birthday, what I did was have steamboat for my dinner and straight after that I have to continue my Marketing Project. Sickening right.
Finally, I managed to complete my Marketing Project.

This is my dinner last night.
Suddenly, Char and Tan popped out outside my house corride -door and I don't know what the hell are they doing outside my house at around 10pm. They came in and sat on the sofa for 1 hour to wait for Pearlyn teo, and I still don't understand why are they still at my house.
This is what happened later, Teo, Cai Jun, Boon and Phong Loong came to my house and gave me a "surprise". Anyway I have to thank them for take out the time and afford to come over my house.

This is the cake that pearlyn teo baked for me! Her first baked cake. I am so touched. Thank teo! ( my so-called wife for 6 years)
Guess what happened next? We bring the cake to my house void-deck. And this is what happened next.

1st: Char is good kind that she cake a slice of cake for me with Garlic chili on it.

2nd: I was asked to use my mouth to remove the candle holder in the cake.

3rd: PEARYLN TAN! you better watch out!

4th: I turned to a dirty cat.

5th: Boon didnt give up, he smashed the cake on my face again and the chili goes into my eyes. It's damn hot!

Do you think this is the last thing they do. No way! they are crazy!

This is what happened to Tan.

Teo stuffing her with Pandan cake

She thought this is the end.

But how could Boon miss out this opportunities to sabo her.

Tan simply love pandan cake
Anyway, thank you to those who have wished me.

No comments: