Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally exams is over, I can enjoy my Kit kat now and don't have to stay up late to study anymore. I hope.



Today, I supposed to tag along with them to Yuans Birthday celebration at Great World but something crop up at the very last minute. Which is work! I have to work in the evening. I thought I can enjoy my holidays right after the exams but it seems like I am wrong.



Perhaps I can catch a movie tomorrow, Rush Hour 3? Secret? or 881?



Well I think I will watch 881 because I am dying to watch this movie. I heard from everyone that 881 is a great show. Argh!!! I am dying to watch it, desperately I guess.



Tomorrow is Cai Jun's Birthday and it seems like we havent decide where to go, so I think we are not going to celebrate for her tomorrow.



New songs uploaded. Hope you like it..

No comments: