Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am dying soon!

This morning wake up at 6 plus for work

After that went to hougang sports complex for badminton for 2 hours with Jun xian, Bryce, Jia Feng and Ming Hong

Then went to Hougang Plaza for lunch

Then pool for less than an hour

Then went to Compass point to my Horny Tan to shop for Khalidal present, we used less than 15min to get her present. After that we went to get a cake for the both of them which cost us $6.80 for each cake at Four Leaves. Jia Feng and Ming hong were also around because that kiao gui Jia Feng is dying for mahjong but we couldn't find another leg so we ended up playing 3 leg mahjong.

Well, mahjong is not our last activity. We went to play basketball with my friends. We started playing from 7.30pm to almost 10pm. I am truly exhausted. This is the most tiring day I even have in the past. However, I still enjoy the fun.

No comments: