Saturday, August 11, 2007

Woohoo..

My aunt"s" bought us a 21inch JVC TV. Yes! Finally I can watch my television show at the living room. The TV will be delivered to my house tomorrow afternoon. A big thanks to them, begin so generous all the time.

Yesterday, I have a tuition at 4pm but I kana pang sen<< 放飞机>>. My student said that she isnt feeling well and she messenged me after 4pm which I was already there(Skcc) waiting for her. Well well, I wasted my time there while I can sleep longer at home and also my bus fare from my house to Skcc and back.

6 more days for revision. Its seems like I cant get anything into my brain. Almost forget everything for Statistics, I think I need to make extra effort to get all those things back in order to pass. Argh!!!! I hate exams. But! I like after exams, cause it's holidays!

No comments: