Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hong Kan is what I can say for this few days. Busy with my Frontpage, redoing and redoing everything. Sickening module.

Well at first I wanted to update my blog but Jun Xian called and said that we must do everything in tables form. Tables!!! This is what I did earlier adding all the images into the tables with prices and code below it. But friday, jun xian and bryce said it will be better in the photo gallery, as I know better-said by bryce. Of course I tried to argue, however it doesnt work. They keep having the mind set of doing in the photo gallery, so I have no choice and to agrees with them ,unwillingly. Yesterday we meet up and finish up our frontpage. The hard work we put in gone into the drain, Jun xian said that the instructions required us to put all the pictures in table forms. Table!!!!! F*cK is what I wanted to say!

Ok enough with Frontpage.

This weekend I attended 2 BBQ one at Woodland on friday night and one at Pasir Ris park yesterday night.

One friday's BBQ, we started the fire around 7, however til 9pm we still couldnt start the BBQ due to the lousy charcoal we purchased. Well the BBQ pit is also another problem. It's kind of old and the place where we put charcoal the "gap" is so small, we cant put the big charcoals in. In the end we used another brand of charcoal and it works but the time we started to bbq the food is around 9.30. This is the worst BBQ I ever had.

Yesterday, the bbq is for Amer birthday . After yesterday, I knew that we should not organise any party need the beach. Because there is a high probability of begin thrown down into the sea.

Thats all i guess...

No comments: