Thursday, August 02, 2007



Happy Birthday! Amer, the photogenic chef-to-be. Hope that you can do well at shatec and I am looking forward for your invitation to cook for us.Rock on!

Busy! This week is a busy week for me. Frontpage group project is going on, tomorrow Li wei having his BBQ at his house void deck and Amer's birthday party which is BBQ again, on coming saturday.

My group frontpage, we started our project on tuesday, however till today we didnt do really alot or put in the effort on the project. Well, I just hope that we can finish the project by this saturday afternoon so I can enjoy my BBQ at Pasir Ris park at nite.
I am lagging behind too. Most of my friends started their revision but I haven't start! Oh no! I am only looking forward for the holidays definitely not the exams. I hate exams!

No comments: