Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I want to watch 881!



Yo arh yo, anybody interested to watch this movie too? Well, I also want to watch the "Secret" and Rush Hour 3. Erm perhaps I can watch this movies within a day, a movie marathon? I heard that all this movies that I want to watch is pretty nice. Argh I want to watch!!! But stil have Exams!! It's killing me!

I hate exams! So many things to study within a week, or even less that a week. Papers are lying around, everywhere. Getting sick looking at them especially Econs and POM, both of this modules are the sickening and boring one! What I need is a break! A long break, no exams, no stress. The best is to rot at home.
I am going broke! Next week is the Yuan's and Cai jun Birthday. We going to Great World for dinner, but I donno where is the actual place they want to go. After that they going to Zouk, well I am not joining them for that, I donno how to dance and drink, so better not waste my time. So more I am still underage! Cant drink alcohol there only coke. Then on friday we going to K-box to celebrate Yuan Feng birthday. Erm I guess there is alcohol there again.
Stop here, back to my revision.


No comments: