Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just now I went to Compass point with Li hui to buy the Teacher's day present for my ex-tuition teacher Miss Tan. She is a wonderful english teacher I must say. She helps us when we look for her without any hesitation she agreed to meet us and give us free tuition. She isn't from my school, we knew her through CDAC and she is our first english teacher and taught us for 4-5 years. She is always so caring and worried about our results.

After getting her present, we went to Metro and look for a gift for Pinto my maths teacher. He is a great teacher too, in the past I failed badly for my maths but after he become my maths teacher I manged to pass and do well for my O's. We get him this "pin", this is the design that I first see and like it very much. Li hui agreed that this is the best out of the other designs maybe because the other designs is too normal? Whatever! Just hope that he like it anyway this is not cheap either it cost $59 but after 20% discount it cost $47.20. Perhaps it is still an acceptable price.





This few days I have been slacking at home in the afternoon and work in the morning and giving tuition during weekends. I think I need to get a job fast rather then waiting for calls to ask me too be a relief teacher because Venetia said that they took quite some time to call you for the interview.Sickening!
This few days I have been watching this show <>
<<碧血剑>>, I guess those who have SCV knew that there is this show and have ended last month. I will grade 5 out of 5 stars for this show. A super great action show. For those who have nothing to do you can watch this I guarantee you that this show is not boring at all.

Tomorrow we are going to play badminton at Hougang Sports complex. Jun Xian has booked 2 court because we thought there will be 7 people going but end up there is only 5. Both Samuel and Koon how have something one. Haiz too bad lor.
**Ah tan don't be so horny! Keep thinking of going to geylang! This coming thursday we are gg to suki yaki again. go there pian the sushi**

No comments: