Friday, January 18, 2008

After lecture, I went off to work! Work! Work! Work! This is my life, working all day for the sake of money$$$$. While cleaning the windows I saw this! I was shock!


Can you see what is it? Take a look at the upper corner of the photo.


Okay. A zoom in. Can you see?


Oh my god! It's a LIZARD!!!! A fatal death. Poor lizard! Don't know who is the cold-blooded murder. Well, sometimes while I was cleaning the windows I will avoid killing all this lizards because they were disgusting and most of the lizard will escape when they "saw" me. I think they think that I am the LIZARD SLAYER! Haha...

Woohooo! Test is over! Left with projects and presentations. Tomorrow, my group members will be meeting up to do the econs project and it is due on MONDAY! Cool right? My teammates alway have this habit or "culture" of doing reports at the very last minute. But I am fine with it! At least we are on time.

This term is going to end soon! I can't wait for holidays to come. Don't you agree?

This few weeks I haven't been updating my blog as frequent as before. So paiseh people! I will update more often.
Oh! For those who going on Sunday, we will meet 12pm at Compass point. Anyway, who wants to share the present huh? Can let me know, I didnt take note that time so please tell me again. Thank and See you there.

No comments: