Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sometimes being kind isn't good, which means ocassionally human need to be mean! Ya! I am going to be mean next time. Mean and Selfish! People thinks what they said is right! But I don't think so! In this world there are various kind of people. People who are nice, ok and SUCK! For those who I think that they suck! Means that they are really suck!

Oh ya! Those who thinks that my english suck! Or feel hard to read or understand what I want to say. Please stop visiting my blog! Because you are not welcome! A PEST! Don't like my attitude? Your business! not mine! So please stop complaining about my english!

CHINESE NEW YEAR
Last Sunday, I went to Chinatown with my Mum. There is not as many people as I thought. The CNY atmosphere isn't there. Everything is the same. Nothing different from last year.

I have been asking this question, " Eh! You bought your CNY clothes?". Almost everyone I asked said that they haven't get their CNY clothes. Same here! I haven't buy too.

For the 5N's 06.
There will be a gathering on March. But I haven't decide where to go. Most probably is Chalet again. This time I hope to get a chalet at Aloha Loyang, it is bigger there and they have better facilities there. If you have any ideas on where to go, let me know. Thank!

No comments: