Thursday, January 10, 2008

How long have you waited for a bus to arrive? 10min? 20min? Well, I think you can't beat mine. I waited for 65min which is an hour more. Can you believe this? In my opinion, I think the reason of this cause is due to the traffic jam at the expressway. Due to the traffic jams, the Sengkang bus interchange have "no more" 86 buses cause the bus are stuck in the middle of the traffic jam. In the end, I was an hour late for my lesson.

Star of the day
See this auntie. She is hailing a cab in the middle of the road. Well, she didnt get a cab in the end, as the bus arrived before she could get a cab. (actually there were some empty cab, but they didnt stop - this is to prevent "ACCIDENT!!" who the hell will stop in the middle of the road!)

2 more projects to go. Marco and Effective writing! Report again! Suck man! I hate reports!

No comments: