Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am linked to a MURDER case! Jia Lat liao.

I didn't did it on purpose! This happened yesterday morning around 10.45am at a NTUC Childcare centre located opposite AMK hub. Due to one sweep, I am linked to this murder case.

The victim tried to escape but its too late. Okay! I will go straight to the point.

Yesterday, when I was cleaning the windows, something drop on my head and I know what is it. It's kind of excepted lar. It's a LIZARD! Damn it! Yuck! Then I quickly sweep it off on my head then it try to escape but it's too late. 2 Hungry birds were waiting for their breakfast and the lizard became their breakfast. The scene can be known as M18. Its so disgusting lor! One bird ate the body and the other one is those known as "koi sai" one ate the tail. Wao lan eh! Suck lor. Poor lizard! I didnt mean to be part of the murderer, I didnt mean to kill that lizard. But too bad, who ask the lizard so suai! Well, its all about luck.
Far view of the 2 muderer
A closer look.
The one that is nearer to the tree was the one who ate the body and the one futher from the tree is the one who ate the tail. DISGUSTING BIRDS! Phew!

No comments: