Friday, January 25, 2008

Woohoo! Today's Excel presentation suck like hell! Out of 3 questions, we can only answer 1 question. Cool! Nabei! All the question asked were so difficult, not only the our group other groups questions weren't easy too. Damn! However, I am still happy cause the presentation is finally over and today I get to wake up late. Haha...

Chinese New Year is round the corner. I still haven't buy my new clothes. I am going to Chinatown next saturday! Woohoo! Again with Zi jiang and Cai Jun(hopefully). This is our tradition, every year we go to Chinatown to enjoy the Chinese New Year atmosphere. Anyone interested to tag along?

My headset spoil! Damn it! This week, I can't listen to radio when I was on the bus. I think I need to get one soon. It is so inconvenience! Anyone know how much does one Nokia Headset cost? The latest design.

No comments: