Thursday, January 03, 2008

After school, I went to Hougang to meet my mum for a haircut. This time round my hair is really really short. The shortest I have cut this few years.

After hair cut, we went to the POST at SengKang CC. Well, there were quite a lot of people there. The queue were very long as the last people is standing very near to the entrance. Worse there were only 2 counter open. Oh my god! One of the counter took more than 20 minutes to serve a MAID! If I wasn't wrong, the maid wanted to send money back home and she is quite dumb lar. She didnt get everything done at a go, she took her own sweet time. This caused the people who are queueing up really pissed! They keep cursing the MAID and the lady who served her when queueing.

Then after the maid left, the queue move faster but everyone is still pissed. There is this malay lady standing in front of my mum. She wanted to pay her bills but she brought the wrong paper, so this malay man who served him said this, " I wil be penalised if I accept this letter". He repeated the word PENALISE over and over again. This made the lady really unhappy and pissed. So she called her friend and tell her about the thing and tell her that the paper she gave is not the correct one. Then after she hangs up, she tell that malay man who served him, " Anyway this is not mine! I am helping others to do that." Then she added this " You people are really slow!" and she walk off. Then everyone in the POST, burst into laughter.

Do you think this is the end? Well, the answer is NO! The people at the back were very PISSED! One man suddenly yelled! He is complaining why there were only 2 counters open. He then add this, " the other outlets have at least 3 counters available! But why this outlet only opens 2 counter!" and "why we have to queue to PAY MONEY!" Haha... I just laugh and went off after getting the bills paid.

No comments: