Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am dying soon.

This week is the worst week I ever had.

Tuesday (today) --> POA Test (15%)

Thursday --> Statistics Test (10%)

Friday --> Submission of Excel Project (XX%)

Next Monday --> Marcoecons Project Submission and Presentation (15%)

Next Tuesday --> Effective Writing ICA3 Survey analysis (40%)

Wow! Really can die man, with so many test and projects. Well, this is what I think,


Business course = Busiet course
Just now, I recieved a message from Khalidal and I have forward the message to the 5N's 06. Please spread the msg around but only to the 5N's 06. Khalidal don't want anyone to post the message onto the web, so please don't post it on the web. Her reason for so is that, she is afraid of seats and food constraint. Anyone interested to chip in to get her a present? Let me know. For those who wants to meet up, we will meet at Compass Point at 12.30pm, please let me know that you will be meeting us. See you guys there.
(UPSIZE!!!)
NABEI! Do you think that people like my age can afford to buy and own a car? Well, just now I online to check something and ASTLEY NG talk to me. Guess what he said?
Astley: Eh how you go on sunday?
Daniel: Oh we meeting at Compass pt at 12.30pm and we probably take a bus there.
Astley: Oh! but we driving there! We need to know where is it near at.
Daniel: Huh! Then you find your way there lor!
Astley: LOL!!!
Knn! Show off in front of me, never die before! What is it so proud about? Everyone know that he alway buy expensive stuff using his parents money! 19 years old this year, still acting like a KID!!! NABEI!!! Don't even know he can suvive himself without his parents. If his family is "RICH", do you think that his brother have to work at KFC! What the hell! LOW CLASS act HIGH CLASS!!! Wake up lar!!!! Still like a kids drinking milk!
(Double Upsize)
败家子!!!!!
I think he need to know who I am! Don't know my attitude, still darn to bullshit in front of me! Wake up! Wake up! I don't even know whether he darns to drive on the road or not! I think he better start praying hard so that he could avoid ACCIDENT!!!
What do you think about him?

No comments: