Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do I look like I am rich or easily con? Just now when I was crossing the over head bridge, this 40 year old man approach me and ask me to give him money because he need money to take a train home. From Ang Mo Kio to Jurong East. Erm, to me is abit ridiculous. How can a man travel from Jurong East to Ang Mo Kio if he don't have money. Even he lost his wallet, he can report to the police and ask the police to send him home. Right? So, in the end I gave him a stupid excuse and go away. Luckily I didnt miss my bus, if I miss my bus I think I will give him something more than money. Haha... This is the second time I was approached by this kind of people and at the same place. Do they think that NYP students are stupid or what?

Worse of all, have you received call from a private number and saying that they are calling from the Supreme Court. Please don't be cheated by them. My uncle recieved this call and they asked him for his IC number and Account number. Fortunately, he forget his account number and he asked the caller for his/her number so that he could call back. The caller hang up immediately. My uncle then call the police and check with them. Well, the police say that this a call from the swindle. Heng arh! My uncle didnt turn into their "big fish". So be alert all times, dont fall into their trap.

No comments: