Saturday, December 08, 2007

Guess how long did I sleep yesterday? 12 hours of sleep. I think thats the reason why I wake up so early this morning.

Finally, this is the last week of school. Next week will be our 2 weeks holidays but I don't think that we can enjoy the 2 weeks because projects are piling up.

Oh ya! Thank to Jun Hao for the KFC treat on saturday. Lots of food!

(Upsize!)
Argh!!!! The damn Bus 86. Well due to raining, the bus 86 arrive late and worst of all it is not my favourite double decker bus. Since it is late, I hope that the bus captain will at least drive faster. But No! She didn't! The bus almost stopped at every traffic lights. In the end, I was late for my lectures, 2 minutes late! Damn it! Worse of all, todays lectures is Mr Randall Ong lessons, he is very lazy, saying that he won't help students to mark their attendance. What the hell! In the end, I was marked absent even thought I was there.

Sian! Raining day isn't my day.

No comments: