Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I simply hate people to disturbed me when I am sleeping. This morning, I don't know who the hell is the inconsiderate one from my block and I think they were close to level 10. The drilling sound sounded for 2 hours. Damn it! But I managed to force myself back to sleep.

Around 11.00am, my handphone rang. This really wakes me up from my sleep and dream. Want to know who he/she is? It's RANDALL ONG! Damn it! He called and tell me about the venue, time and day for his makeup lecture and tutorial on 31 december. Well for those who don't read their mails, I don't know how to contact u either. So please spread round.

Makeup Lecture for Marcoecons
Date : 2nd January 2008
Time : 4pm to 6pm
Venue : LTD 6

Makeup Tutorial for Marcoecons
Date : 4th January 2008
Time : 4pm to 6pm
Venue : D504

No comments: