Thursday, December 27, 2007

Uploading New song of the month. Actually, I don't know what song to upload because I can't find one that I really like. So I uploaded this song, 因为我相信, sang by 星光帮. This song was suppose to be uploaded yesterday, but I have to finish my Excel Project yesterday, so I didnt blog.

Holidays ending soon.

New Year Countdown Party at my house. This year I want to try something different which is to ask everyone to prepare or buy a dish to my house. Well, at first quite a lot gave me a positive reply but now. I received replies that I think is RUBBISH! But I Bo Chap! You want you come, not interested? Forget it! This year don't have you, next year I doubt seeing your face again.

Anyway for those who are coming or have changed your mind, the party will start at 8pm. See you guys on that day.

No comments: