Saturday, December 22, 2007

OH MAN! One week have just pass. Left with one week of holiday. This few days, I have been working and haven't start doing any tutorial. I think I need to start doing next week. Well, I love holidays but the makeup lessons on wednesday 2nd January make me really sick. Lesson starts at 8.00am and ends at 6.00pm! Jia lat lar! It is going to be a tough day.

Today, 2 of my cousin went down to work with my mum and I. After working, we need to wait for our uncle to drive us back. Well, his lorry really suck! With lots of RUBBISH! Not GOLD! and worse of all, its wet. Oh mine, this is the worst lorry I had never ever sat. It really suck!

Cute bo? I took this picture at a bus stop near my grandma house. Is there a Elephant Company? Haha...

Did you watch this Korea Drama, Witch Yoo Hee? Well, I have finish watching this Korea Drama but not in mandarin. That's why I am watching it every weekday night at 10pm again. I like this Korea Drama! Especially, the actress witch Yoo Hee. Damn I like her attitude and she is really pretty! I want to get the DVD too! Because of this drama, I made my basketball kakis really mad at me. Because, I alway went off early. Haha... I am driving them crazy.
3 more days to Christmas! HO...HO...HO...

No comments: