Monday, December 03, 2007

Yesterday I had a slight fever and I thought that today the fever will go away. Well, it didnt. I felt really tired this morning but I couldn't sleep.

MC for 2 days. Just now I went to Rivervale Mall to consult a doctor and I asked him to give me a MC for today but he said that I need to take MC for 2 days. Which means I dont have to go to school tomorrow too. However, tomorrow I have my POA ICA1 at 10am and I don't think I am going to skip tomorrow's test. Maybe I will take my test and leave after that.

I think I am consider lucky! I have a very supportive family and caring relatives. Just now, my 3rd uncle called me and he ask me to go back Bukit Batok to collect a $200 NTUC voucher. Generous right? Well, even thought my family do face some financial problems but I am really glad to have so many caring relatives. They help us alot. Wahaha...

I want to watch lots of movies! Enchanted, The Tattooist, The Warlords and Alvin and The Chipmunks. Anyone wants to join me for this movies let me know, or if you are going to watch this movies let me know too.

No comments: