Monday, December 31, 2007

Few hours left to a brand new YEAR!

Poly Life
Well, this year I met 30 new friends and brand new environment. There is a big different with the friends in secondary and polytechnic. But what remains the same is the first impression I give to others. I still remember my very first year in SengKang Sec, most people think I am "gangster" and this is change for so many years. This year, during April, I met my new friends at NYP, they also have the impression that I am a typical gangster. Haha... Few months of my poly life, I realise that this world is realistic. People who are less popular were those who gets bullied. Haiz.. This is what I dislike about.

Friends
Friends that I knew for years. Well, I just love them. They know how I react to certain things and of course they tolerate my attitude. There is also certain things I find that I really dislike about, sometimes I can't stand people who gives empty promises. I also realised that there is no such things call "good friends". However, they are lovely after all.

Myself
I seriously think that my attitude improves alot but what I can't control is my temper toward certain things. My endurance level increases too, this all have to thank to Tan for making me to wait(alright not all the times). I found myself can't live without TV! I need to watch TV everyday without fail. My favourite Drama for the year is Witch Yoo Hee! The best drama!

New Year Resolution
  • Get everything I want in mind
  • Hope that everything when smoothly
  • My business gets bigger!
I can't wait for the party later!

No comments: