Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WOOHOO! It's Holidays!

Well, today I have lots of things to blog about. Erm... Where should I start from? Okay! During this 2 week holiday, I have to work.

WORK= Cleaning windows + Giving Tuition

I just hope that I can earn more money so that I can buy whatever things I want. This few days, I am almost all alone at home after work, because my sis went to Malaysia with my aunt. Which is good for me. If she is at home now, I doubt I can blog now. I don't know when the hell did this rule of, I used Internet before 7pm and she use it after 7pm. Damn it! This is a lousy rule!

See this photo. There were 3 things on the door. Which one will you use to open that door? I guess most people will chose the first one, the very top one. Right? But today I saw 2 parents at the Childcare Centre, they try to open the door by turning the last thing there which purpose was to lock the door. Oh my god! I can believe my eyes! Do they have a door at home? I am not mean, but don't you think this is really funny.

Do you know today is the release of GCE N-level result? Well, if you don't, this simply means that you don't read Newspapers, watch News and listen to Radio. I was afraid that my students can't make it for her N-level. But I was wrong! She make it! and better than me! She got an A2 for her POA which is a vast improvement. From F9 to an A2. Isn't this shocking? SengKang secondary POA students did really well. With 50% distinction and only 1 failure. I believe that this is the best result ever.

I think I don't have to say that. Yeah! Just now I went to Plaza Sin with Lex, Amer, Teo, Tan and CKY for movie. Alvin and the Chipmunks is a hilarious movie! All the chipmunks were so cute and lovely. This is definitely a great movie. Don't miss it!

After the movie, we didnt go anywhere. We headed back home. I thought they were going for dinner or buy some snacks but we didn't. All of them were not hungry, but I was! Really really hungry! I think they can become god "神仙". They aren't hungry. Oh man! In the end, I went to Rivervale Mall to buy my dinner. It suck to have dinner at 10pm.

No comments: