Thursday, December 13, 2007

One more day to go.

Today, my group finally finish and submited our Statistics project. Left with Effective writing proposal, Marketing ICA2 project and Marcoeconomies project. In short, there is more projects to do. Sian..... No! not sian is very de sian!

Almost half of the semester is pass. What I can say is that this sem isn't as easy as the first sem. Macro and Statistics isn't easy, sometimes I don't even know what the lectucer is talking about. I guess most people face the problem I faced. Can you imagine that there is some question marks above your head. I hate this kind of feeling!

I am going to make full use of the next 2 weeks of holidays. Not going to rot at home. I want to have different activities everyday. I guess I have not been hanging out with lots of people. School work is piling up, different school have different time table. Erm, maybe this the only reason or excuses I can give. Haaa..

I am looking for mahjong kakis for some mahjong during the 2 weeks holiday. I think it will the usual kakis and definitely not CHUA JIA FENG! He is a damn damn damn RISK TAKER! I guess people who play with him must be shivering through the rounds.

No comments: