Saturday, June 23, 2007

After a good sleep last night, today I feel much better much energetic. No more yawning!! I guess tonight I am going to burn mid-night oil, I have to finish my revision by tonight if this time round I am last again!! this shows that my "last in class diseases" have been spreading.

Ah tan! you alway so busy. NOT FREE NOT FREE!!!! I want to meet you to study but you wasnt free, too bad lor. What a busy and rich girl!!

On wednesday, I finally recieved my first pay for that tuition. $100 bucks! Well after few lessons I realised that being a tutor is not easy at all. I have to do my own notes and understand fully what is the topic about, in order to teach her. Also my greatest worry is whether she understand what she is doing and what I am teaching. However, something good about is that this is a easy job, I can earn $25 in 1 and a 1/2 hours.

As for yesterday, I went out with qing li to bugis. He bought his memory stick for his PSP. PSP!! Oh no! I think most of my friends around me own one. The memory stick he bought have this problem. Which is, he cant successfully cross the senor. Once he passby that, the senor will automatically sounded. After that, we when to shop at PS and because of that, he didnt follow me to the shop. Instead he waited outside the shop. haaa.. In the end I got myself a collar T and a bermudas.

Today, as usal I have to help my mum in the morning and now I have to go to my aunt house again, cause we are going to celebrate my elders cousin belated Birthday. We made sushi there and the other food in sponsered by my other aunt and uncle. Haha.. Later I can enjoy good food there..

end...

No comments: