Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What's happening???

Why everyone have stopped blogging nowadays? Qiuying, li hui, char and jun hao..... What's going on? Very busy nowadays? It seems like the fever for blog is decreasing! And this goes to you, Ah tan you have not been blogging for the pass few days. Why? busy dating with your brendon is it? haa....

Wow, this few days is really hot! Damn hot and warm!!!

Even though school just started but I am still abit crazy for mahjong!! haaa.. But I cant! I have 2 more test to go.So sickening and tiring. Should I catch a movie with tan and cj tml? should I? Haiz but I dont want to return home late!!! I want to be a guai<δΉ–> kia, I want to study and revise for my test!!!

I know I know!! Those who are reading my blog must be saying this:
Don gei gei lar!!! Study? sleep is it!!!

Well guys, I had changed.

Changed for the better!!! Being a hero at first and now I want to be a bookworm and later be a "monk". haaa...

Okay enough of my rubbish!!!

As usual, today i went our with my friends for lunch at amk!! The reason for that is most probably due to the long break that we had. A 2 hours break!! A waste of time for me!! Start early, ends early is best for me.

Back to study.....

No comments: