Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back from school!(skss) This morning I went back to Seng kang Sec to meet Mdm Cheng to get some note from her. Earlier I gave her my file as she needs it, but now I need it too so I went back to get some notes from her.

Actually I meet her at 11.30am, but I went to school earlier as I thought that she will be in school all day.But I was wrong! So while I was waiting for her, I walk around the school and I see Mrs Foo and she told me that Miss Lim was in the office. So I went into the office and have a chat with Miss Lim, talking about how am I doing in NYP and the course I took. Its been quite some time that we last chat, she also asked me hows everyone especially the girls. Also she told me that she have already moved house to compassvale.

After meeting Mdm Cheng, I asked her whether Khalidal is in the school or not? Well how kind of her, she helpme to look for khalidal and even get me an umbrella as it is raining outside. Well the umbrella she lend me is from the office and guess what? I cant't close that umbrella! When I reached the bus stop I tried to close the umbrella and luckily I managed to closed it before the bus reached.

I didn't managed to chat with Khalidal as she is rushing off but I managed to chat with her through messenges.. She is engaging soon!!! So fast hor, Congrats.... Haaaa...

I thought most teachers wouldn't be in school but I was wrong! I managed to see 3 teachers today better than the last time...

Hey guys, lets meet upone day for dinner or what so ever again!!! But make sure not a last minute one!!! And of course not MADJACK again cause the food that SUCKS!!!

No comments: