Sunday, June 10, 2007

Getting an A's for all modules? I doubt your ability to do that. Ah tan skipping your lectures! Oh no..... haaaa... Friday during the Internet and Web technology lesson, I also get into the first three who finish the HTML, TOP THREE hor not top five! What is top five? My ass! haaaa..

Last saturday, played mahjong with Teo, Char and Teo's friend. We only managed to play 2 rounds, kind of short but its fun. We supposed to have Steamboat on that day but its too last min so many can't made it so its cancel and postpone to this coming Saturday. Teo asked me to jio people but I didn't, cause its so sickening to received a NEGATIVE reply in the other words WASTE MY MONEY TO SEND THAT MESSAGE!

Yesterday, I didn't prepare much for the tuition, because of mahjong on saturday. So I didnt really teach her much only some basic T-account and Trial balance. Amazing right? Teaching trail balance! The girl that I am teaching now, she don't have a very strong foundation, she don't know what to debit and what to credit .... Oh no! I think she needs extra tuition!! Which means extra money for me! haaa

Today, I spent most of my time at home rotting! Finally I can't tah han so I jio some friends to hougang plaza play pool. In the end only samuel, jia hao, gin wee and kheng ee went. I didnt managed to play with gin wee and jia hao, all the time I played with sam and we only play for an hour plus. After that we went library cause we have no place to go and Kheng Ee need to got to the library to do some research but in the end she can't find anything! I think the last time I went to a library is during sec 2 where we need to do some research. This time round I managed to read some culinary books so its not so boring.

No comments: