Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OH NO!!! Am I supposed to cry or to be sad? If yes! then lets cancel the steamboat on this coming Sunday. Haaaa... Well, at least I still got a bunch of idiotic friends.



Okay class today's topic is about Kar jiao wei!!!!


After leaving school, we stopped Kar jiao wei already but I heard that someone started it already... Arh so sad.... my bro is kana back stabbed!!! Oh no!!! See the picture below!!

Dangerous!!! Keep out!!! I thought after going into poly people among us will kar less jiao wei but I was wrong. Someone show/told me that I was wrong! This fellow is not famous, not well-liked and of course do have alot enemies! But why must he/she be like this.....

Change for the good

As I alway said, people do change, but is either change for the good or the bad. This few days, people around me keep complaining about that people changes!! But it doesn,t seems to affect me, cause I bo chap ma!!

Ops! Ah tan I think this sunday's steamboat we can only take vegetable cause I am a monk!! No barbe

No comments: