Thursday, June 07, 2007

Movie marathon
Today in school I was like complaining to Tan how tired I was, sian sian and sian.
Wow today is the first time that I didnt really listen to my lecturers during lectures, during the whole lectures I was stony through out. Well, I guess I am on the hoilday mood. I just cant wait for this friday, the last day of school and I can finally slack at home, sleep late and wake up late.
Today ,my group was supposed to finish our Statstics project but in the end everyone seems to be tired and I suggested that we should spilt our work and do it at home. Haiz... I am really sick of projects!
Ploy is like projects and presentations all days! Guess what? We will be having another project during the school holidays. Damn it!
Complaining about how tired I was today, guess what?
After we ended our meeting for our project, i called Tan and we went to Cathay to find Cai jun to watch Shrek 3. We didnt manage to reach there on time and we are late for 10 min and the show had started. Well if you havent watch, watch it! If not you will regret! Anyway sorry Alex I didnt know that my team mate will end the meeting so fast, if not you will be watching with us.
Guess whats our next activty after the movie shrek 3?
We went to take our dinner and back to cathay again! haaaa....
It like a movie marathon for me after one hour break we went back to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
The show is abit long about 3hours and in the middle of the show is kind of boring cause its long winded.
Not fair lor! Tp holiday liao! They started late but end earlier than us, Damn it!

No comments: