Friday, June 08, 2007

Finally its holiday! YES!!! Well today I meet tan go school then she said she want to stop blogging and I told her to continue. Guess what she said! Aiya! blogging is so boring nothing much to blog about.

To my Fans, I am sorry that my fan blog is going to close. I know I know! you guys must be very sad! Ohhhh I am so touched haaaa.... The leader of my fan club is going to quit! Damn it! Who is going to be the next leader? maybe we should have a vote. haaaa enough of my rubbish!

Finally finally... Its holiday! I can do whatever I want. I want to play mahjong which is probably tomorrow with teo they all and of course play basketball which is tml too... haaa

Haiz nth much to blog... But of course I hope to make full use of this 2 week holiday to spend my time with those friends who I have not met the last few months.....

No comments: