Thursday, June 21, 2007

This few days I haven't been blogging as this week is kind of a busy week for me, have to help my mum to clean windows and giving tuition.

Oh no!!! I havent shop yet, the Great singapore sales is waiting there for me!!! BUT, I can only get my pay on 3 july. Damn it!!! by then the sales is over and worst of all the 7% gst is starting on july. How to buy my things?

DIE... School starting soon, I havent finish my tutorials and I havet even start my revision for POM! Well today I was suppose to meet Ah Tan but I'm not free today, got to work in the morning and giving tuition in the afternoon den after that I joined my mum to hougang for a hair cut. In the end, we didnt managed to have our hair cut because there is damn lots of ppl! Which seem like its free! thats why some many ppl waiting outside the shop.

Erm... nothing much to say.....

No comments: