Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh no! I think I flunk my POM test. Damn it! I started revision on monday but when I received the question paper, my brian seems to be turned off, Blank! Nothing! I forget everything. I guess the only solution for me to pass my test is to do well in my project and my final test.


Last night, my cousin called us and asked whether I am free? Well I am, so we went to Kbox with my sis and my aunts. We sing sing sing until no voice and I got a bad sore throat this morning. Actually we can sing till 3am but I have to work today so we went off at 1am. The total bill is $190++ for 6pax but luckily my er jiu ma was there, so she treat us! Thank to her generosity.


Today! Oh man, I think is a unlucky day for me! I lost my mum's Ez-link card on the way back to sk! Gosh! Perhaps I should used my own ezlink card instead of hers so that this wont happened.


But at least I bought myself a T-shirt from "slurp" and now I am targeting at "bape" haaa but its kind of ex lar..


Oh no! I almost forgotten that there is a test on monday! its HTML! The sub that I got last in class, so stupid! Should I study? but I don think I have the time to test in detailed because I have to give tuition tomorrow in the morning! Argh!! why there is alway tests and projects? So sickening and tiring!

No comments: