Saturday, June 02, 2007

Finally most of the test is over except one. Erm Tan, I think you think too much! Yesterday while we were having our Mirco test, Hewty is marking your class test paper and guess what?
We asked him so how's the result of that class? Guess what he said,


Hewty : Oh! Terrible the lowest is 8/40!

My classmate : Then the highest lei?

Hewty : So far the highest is 24/40


Haaaa.. Tan, you dream on lar! Want to get all B's, Kns! and I have told you that only certain of my classmate is abit sickening and the others is not bad lor! Better than yours all EMO!!! Fine! enough of Ah Tan.

While next week is gonna be a busy week! Projects is piling up! By next week I have to hand in our statistics project which stands 15%( gonna put in extra effort in this), the show and tell for accountings but that only stand 5% so it's still okay and lastly the fasters test that is my ICA2 for Effective Oral Comm, whereby I have to present my speech again and this time round the topic is about Climate Change(same as tan), but of course I will do better than her!!haaaa..

As usual today I have to work and I realise that all the Childcare Teachers is getting more and more guai lan! Got one teacher said,


Guai lan teacher : Eh boy arh! later if you cleaning the window or wipe the fan right, please shift away the portable radio.

Guess wat is the reason for that.

Guai lan teacher : Because hor that time the radio sound abit weird like there got something
inside. I think is the dirt


Halo this teacher is siao one! The dust like got eyes like that can know where to fall meh? Of course you have to move it away ma! I guess this teachers teach too much liao that's why a bit sort sort one!

No comments: