Sunday, June 03, 2007

Today is the start of my POA tuition. Well everythings go on very smoothly but guess what, some qns I forget how to do liao. haaaa It's like more than half a year I have not been touching POA, althought they teach in poly but theirs is easier much easier! After the tuition, I rush home to put my things and change my clothes because my Er jiu ma[二舅妈] askedme to tag along to his brother's son one month celebration[满月] aka full month? i guess... The family is quite wealthy as their celebration is held at Merchant Court located at Clark Quey. We have our hightea there but the food is okay only! I think i total there is only 30-40 people there and the total bill is actually $1100+! Wao lan eh so expensive right! But I am not the one who pay so bo chap lar not my biz ma haaa.... Erm nth much happened to day but i really cant wait to next friday! the last day of school shoik arh!

No comments: